1. The first step is to open Duplicator and click Enter Password
2. Click Submit
3. First Make sure both "Setup" & "Validation" get a "Pass"
Accept Terms & Notices
4. Click Next
5. Click Connect and Remove All Data
6. Select Create New Database, only if you didn't create the Database before hand, if you did, leave it on "Connect and Remove All Data"
7. Type in the host address, leave localhost if database server and web server are the same
8. Type new or existing database name
9. Type in database username, mine is homestead cause this tutorial was created on a local machine
10. Type in the database user password
11. Click Test Database
12. Click Next
If requirements failed, next will be disabled
13. Click OK
14. Click Next
15. Click Admin Login, this will open a new window where you'll enter the WordPress Admin credentials
16. That's it. You're done.