“Collecting Data. Connecting Communities”
info4africa is a self-funded Centre of the School of Applied Human Sciences within the College of Humanities, University of KwaZulu-Natal. info4africa’s defining strength is our ability to collate, maintain and quality assure data. We believe in gathering and sharing information for public good.
With over 12 500 organisations detailed in the database it is possible to identify service organisations within any area of South Africa, the services they offer and the beneficiaries to whom such services are targeted. Put simply, the info4africa directory is an essential resource for all Government and Civil Society stakeholders needing to identify services, support and potential partners across South Africa.
info4africa’s database can be accessed in the following ways:
- Search our website: www.info4africa.org.za
- Search our mobisite: info4africa.storefind.mobi
- Call *120*448# from a mobile phone and follow the on screen menu prompts
- Search the info4africa Health in my Hands App (download from Google Play Store)
- SMS 45080 and ask for assistance and we will SMS you back
- Print or CD Rom versions of directories for each Province