- BSoc.Sc Hons (Media & Cultural Studies) (UKZN)
- MSocSc. (Media & Cultural Studies) (UKZN)
- Miss Duduzile Zwane is the first inter-disciplinary appointment whose health communication expertise is shared between the Centre for Communication, Media and Society (CCMS) and the Psychology department. Zwane is a graduate of CCMS. Her Masters dissertation focused on facilitating effective Female Genital Bilharzia communication. Zwane has worked in print media as a journalist. She is currently pursuing her Doctorate within the Health Communication field. In addition to being a vibrant addition to the academics team in the school of Applied Human Sciences, she is an avid foodie and movie buff.
- Recipient of funding from John Hopkins Health and Education South Africa (JHHESA) to conduct research at an international Bilharzia research project
- Recipient of the E. M. Peachy Trust Bursary (based on academic performance) 2009 & 2010
- Member of the Golden Key International Honour Society