- Doctor of Philosophy (Criminology and Forensic Studies). University of KwaZuluNatal, Republic of South Africa. 2019
- Masters of Social Sciences (Criminology and Forensic Studies). University of KwaZuluNatal, Republic of South Africa. 2017
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Honours) (Criminology and Forensic Studies). University of KwaZulu-Natal, Republic of South Africa. 2016
- Bachelor of Social Science (Criminology and Psychology) University of KwaZulu-Natal, Republic of South Africa) 2014.
- Taxi violence
- Gender based violence
- Crime and punishment child justice
- Human rights
- Victimology in Africa
- Contemporary crime issues
- Biopsychosocial issues in crime causation
- indigenous knowledge systems
- Teaching pedagogies in Higher institutions of learning
- Criminal justice
- Biopsychosocial perspectives
- Ngubane, L.P (2022). Feuding Families in the South African Mini-bus Taxi Industry. African Journal of Peace and Conflict Studies. Pp 23-44.https://journals.co.za/doi/abs/10.31920/26343665/2022/v11n1a2#:~:text=Conflicts%20between%20families%20in%20the,forcing%20entire%20families%20into%20confinement.
- John, S. F., Okem, A. E., Mubangizi, B. C., Adekanla, N., Ngubane, L. P., & Barry, I. (2022). Rural vulnerability and institutional dynamics in the context of COVID-19: A scoping review. Jàmbá: Journal of Disaster Risk Studies, 14(1), 11.https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36092749/
- Mkhize, S. M., Khoza, N. P., Majola, K. B., & Ngubane, L. P. (2022). Public Perceptions on the Effects of Crime in the Community: Insight from Tongaat community in the Kwazulu-Natal province. European Journal of Economics, 6(2).https://iipccl.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/01.pdf
- Ngubane, L.P (2022). An Explorative Study on Children as Victim-Targets for the Removal and Harvesting of Body Parts for use in Traditional African Medicine. International Journal of Criminology and Sociology. Pp 1-10.
- Ngcece, S., Ngubane L.P (2022). A Comparative Analysis on the Nature and Extent of Domestic Violence in Rural and Urban Areas. International Journal of Criminology and Sociology. Pp 1-9.
- Ngubane, L.P (2020). Traditional Practices and Human Rights: An Insight on a Traditional Practice in Inchanga Village of Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa. The Oriental Anthropologist, 1–17.
- Ngubane, L.P., Mkhize S.M, Olofinbiyi S.A., (2020). Taxi Violence in South Africa: Insight from Mpumalanga Township, Republic of South Africa. African Journal of Peace and Conflict Studies. Pp 85-107.
- Ngubane, L.P., Mkhize S.M., Singh S.B., (2019). Perceptions and Experiences of Learners on the Banning of Corporal Punishment in South African Schools. Journal of Sociology and Social Anthropology, 10 (1-3): 84-100.
Chapters in Books
- (2021-2022) Served as a Victim Offender Mediation dialogue (VOM-D) facilitator and coordinator at the Westville correctional Centre, Medium C.
- (2019-2020) Served as a coordinator for the experiential learning program between the Department correctional services and UKZN Criminology students.
- (2019) Served on as a member of a panel of experts for transport in South Africa.
- (2018) Facilitated a workshop with Educators from rural and urban schools on the effects of corporal punishment.
- Introduction to Criminology
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Biopsychosocial Perspectives
- Minenhle Khumalo (2018). The effects of political violence on communities during pre- and post-Apartheid South Africa.
- Philiswa Ngcobo (2018). Criminalization of sex work in South Africa.
- Celimpilo Zakuza (2018). The impact of corruption on university and college graduates in entering the field of work in South Africa.
- Lindokuhle Shandu (2018).
- Cebo Biyela (2018). The influence of politics in the control of crime in South Africa.
- Nomakhwezi Ndebele, (2017). An explorative study of problem policing regarding peace operations in South Africa.
- Nompilo Ngcobo (2017). Exploring the impact of foreign national’s migration and crime in South Africa.
- Sindiswa Mgobhozi, (2017). A comparative study of police and community cooperation in developed and underdeveloped communities in the Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal Western Cape and the Eastern Cape province.
- Wade Jenson Dayal, (2017). Globalisation and white-collar crime: A South African perspective.
- Inderjeeth Jodache (2017). The impact of drug and human trafficking through boarders.
- Jocelyn Ogle (2017). White privilege as a form of terrorism against people of colour: A South African perspective.
- Slindile Ngcece, (2017). A comparative study of the nature and extent of domestic violence in Rural and urban areas.
- Shannyn Maistry (2017). An examination of the factors that result in theft taking place and the effects of stock theft on the livestock industry in South Africa.
- Elisha Naicker (2017). An investigative study on the effects of forced labour on the South African population.
- Nomfundo Khumalo (2017). Terrorism and Human Rights: terrorism against peace and security, people and prosperity.