- Bachelor of Social Work, University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Master of Social Science, University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of KwaZulu-Natal
- School based violence
- Gender based violence
- Women in prison
- Forensic Criminology
- Biopsychosocial perspective
- (2017-2019), Youth Crime Prevention Desk KZN, Youth Crime Prevention Desks are volunteer-based structures based at police stations within the province. The desks encourage and enable young people to participate actively in identifying the causes of youth violence and crime, and to collaborate in creating social crime prevention strategies for their communities.
- (2018) School-based violence: the context and impacts, SaferSpaces is an online knowledge sharing and networking portal for community safety as well as violence and crime prevention practitioners from government, civil society and the research community in South Africa. The portal focuses on preventative approaches as long-term, sustainable solutions to violence and crime.
- I have been fortunate to teach full contact method. Some students were just out of high school whilst others were at the exist level completing their degree.Class sizes also varied from a handful to approximately 300 students. Subject matters are Introduction to Criminology (first year), Forensic Criminology (third year), Corrections (third year), Biopsychosocial perspective (third year )
- Mkhize, S. and Sibisi, N.N., 2021. Exposure to Community Violence and Its Impact on Schools in Swayimana KwaZulu-Natal. European Journal of Economics, 5(3).
- Mkhize, S. and Sibisi, N.N., 2022. Locked in Abuse: Intimate Partner Violence against Women during the COVID-19 Pandemic. African Journal of Gender, Society & Development, 11(2), p.157.
- Sibisi, N.N. and Olofinbiyi, S.A., 2021. A Critical Analysis of Overcrowding in South African Correctional Centres. African Renaissance, 18(2), p.209.
- Sibisi, N.T. and Sibisi, N.N., 2021. Effects of Hollywood Action Movies on Child Offenders in South Africa. European Journal of Economics, 5(3).
- Sibisi, N.N., 2021. An Ecological System Approach to Violence in High Schools in KwaZulu-Natal. European Journal of Economics, 5(3).
- Nonhle Sibisi (2017) Effects of Hollywood Action Movies on Child Offenders in South Africa
- Vuyani Makhubo (2017) The Correlation Between Xenophobia Attacks And Social Media In South Africa
- Mokwanda Mzobe (2017) The Effectiveness of Projects on Homophobic Campaigns In Addressing Violence Against Homosexuals.
- Nontobeko Hlongwa (2017) An Analysis Of The Effects Of Media Ethics In Live Broadcasting Of Criminal Cases: A Comparative Study
- Phindile Hlophe (2018) An Explorative Study On How South African Films Motivate Criminal Behavior In The Youth.
- Aviwe Thobela (2018) Exploring The Contribution of Social Media to The Spread of Hate Crime: A Case Study Of Xenophobic Attack In Durban
- Mandisa Jafta (2018) A Comparative Analysis of the Prevalence, Severity and Forms of Violence Across Prisoners in The South African Correctional Centres.