- B.Soc.Sci; B.Soc Sci (Hons – Industrial Relations);
- B.Soc.Sci (Hons – Human Resources Management);
- M.Soc.Sci (Industrial Psychology)
- Critical Theory and Critical Discourse Analysis with respect to publications and practices in of Positive Psychology and Positive Organizational Behaviour in Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
- Organizational Theory & Behaviour. Skills Development in South Africa. Learning & Theories of Learning. Industrial Psychology in Context – A Social Theoretical perspective on I/O Psychology. Industrial Relations.
Publications / Selected Publications
- Chapters in Books: Swartz, L. et al (2011) Psychology: An Introduction (3rd edition) – Chapter on Organizational Psychology.
Community Involvement: Part time Commissioner for CCMA.
- Teaching Expertise: Been lecturing in Industrial Psychology & Human Resources Management/Industrial Relations since 1995.
Student Supervision (Honours, Matser, PhD …):
- Honours, & Masters.