- Diploma in Project Management,
- BA General (Psychology & Sociology),
- BA Honours (Psychology),
- MSocSci (Health Promotion).
- Youth Substance Abuse and Parents/Family Intervention
- Cognitive Psychology, Social Psychology and Health Promotion,
Publications / Selected Publications
- Perceived stress and burnout among volunteer caregivers working in AIDS care in South Africa
Chapters in Books
- The burden of care: A study of perceived stress factors and social capital among volunteer caregivers of people living with HIV/AIDS in KwaZulu-Natal
- KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health (Health Promotion) Division. Development of Health Promotion Taxi Ranks intervention in KZN.
- 1st year coordination and teaching (Cognitive Psychology), 2nd year Social Psychology and Masters Health Promotion.
Student Supervision (Honours, Matser, PhD …)
- 5 Honours student