- BA (UND)
- BA Hons (UCT)
- MA (UND)
- Critical theory, disability, labour relations and qualitative narratives on workplace wellbeing
- Counselling in the workplace, Identity, conflict and power, Work and Health
Publications / Selected Publications
- Bobat, S., Mshololo, N., & Reuben, S. (2012). A Qualitative Exploration of Women’s Work—Life Balance Over the Life Course: A Case Study of Retail Managers. Journal of Psychology in Africa, 22(12), 227-232.
- Reuben, S., & Bobat, S. (2014). Constructing racial hierarchies of skill – Experiencing affirmative action in a South African organisation: A qualitative review. SA Journal of Industrial Psychology, 40 (1), 1-12.
- Sibiya M; Buitendach JH; Kanengoni H & Bobat S (2014): The Prediction of Turnover Intention by Means of Employee Engagement and Demographic Variable in a Telecommunications Organisation. Journal of Psychology in Africa. 24(2), 131-143.
Chapters in Books
- Bobat, S and Isaacs, D: Psychology, work and Organizations. Chapter in a Book. Psychology (Eds.) by Swartz et al, December 2006.
- Women Entrepreneurs in Mkhuzi – North Coast
- Counselling in the workplace, Identity, conflict and power, Work and Health and critical theory.
Student Supervision (Honours, Matser, PhD …)
- Honours and Masters Level