- Bachelor of Social Science in General and Industrial Psychology
- Bachelor of Social Science Honours in General Psychology, cum laude
- Master of Social Science in Clinical Psychology
- Clinical neuropsychology, specifically brain based psychotherapy and assessment methods.
- Forensic neuropsychology, specifically the application of neuropsychological principles and practices to matters that pertain to legal decision making.
Dynamics involved in student learning
- Individualist and collectivist cultural orientations, specifically with regards to the influence on classroom interaction and learning.
- The prevalence and impact of social anxiety among students.
- Communication skills among health science students, and subsequently health science professionals, in relation to patient interaction.
- Understanding the role of psychological capital, self esteem and psychological distress in academic procrastination among students.
- Forensic psychology
- 2013, 2018. Offered clinical psychology services to Open Air school for the physically disabled.
- “Intervention for Caregiver Depression”. A community intervention targeting depression among grandmothers in the Inchanga area.
- 2016-2017. Community service officer – offered clinical psychology services to GJ Crookes Hospital. Initiated and run clinical psychology services at Umzinto clinic, Philani clinic and Dududu clinic.
- Psychopathology – PSYC304 (2018)
- Victims assessments in Forensic psychology – PSYC807 (2018)
- Neuropsychology – PSYC735 (2018)