- BAHons (SW) (Fort Hare),
- BAHons Fort Hare),
- PhD (Natal)
- Diversity management, career management, retrenchment management, organizational change, psychological wellbeing of children, Wellbeing amongst Church Ministers and occupational stress
- career management, Human Resource Development and Organisational Development
Publications / Selected Publications
- Ramsamuj, N.; Magojo, T.S.; Makhaba, L.; & Memela, N. (In Press). An exploration of post-merger related experiences among university administrative staff members. South African Journal of Higher Education.
- Buitenbach, J.H.; & Magojo, T. S. (In Press). Occupational well-being and commitment of nurses: The role of dispositional optimism. Sage Publishers.
- 1996 to present: Examination Moderator, Workers’ College, Durban
- 2002 to present: Examination Moderator, Labour Resource and Research Institute, Namibia
- 2013 to present: Project Manager, Certificate Programme: Community Based Work with Children and Youth, REPSSI/UKZN
- 2008-2010: Academic Monitoring and Support, Faculty of Humanities, Development and Social Sciences, UKZN.
- 2012 to present: Coordinator, Post Graduate Academic Monitoring and Support, School of Applied Human Sciences, College of Humanities.
- 2010 to present: Present graduation addresses in different countries in Africa: Tanzania, Zambia, Namibia, Botswana and Malawi as Dean’s Representative.
- 2011 to present: Member of the following School Committees- Higher Degrees, MANCO and School Board.
- 2012 to present: Mentoring young academic and administrative staff
- 2011 to present: Employee nominated member, UKZN Medical Aid Scheme.
- Have extensive experience in working with students at risk at Fort Hare, Workers’ College, and Labour Resource and Research Institute (LARRI).
- I have taught for more than 25 years- 10 years at Fort Hare and more than 15 years at the University of KwaZulu-Natal .
- Modules taught: Social Work Practice, Community Development, Organisational theory, Organisational Behaviour, Career Psychology, Organisational Development and Human Resource Management.
Student Supervision (Honours, Master, PhD …)
- Thela, P.S.E. (212556739)
- Pillay, S. (210510331)
- Mbatha, S. (210546125)
- Miya, S. (9706895)
- Senderayi, P. (214584968)
- Mulaudzi, P.S. (212556739)