- M.Soc.Sc (clinical psychology)
- Mental health literacy
- Mfene, X.P., & Pillay, B.J. (2022). Knowledge of dementia and dementia care in a cross-sectional sample of individuals living in rural and urban areas in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. South African journal of psychology. DOI:http://10.1177/00812463221139651
- 2020-2022, Zethu Makatini Foundation, an organization working with dementia caregivers. We collaborated on a research-based community engagement.
- 2021-2022, Gift of the givers careline. Community projects aimed at improving mental health of school going children and community workers.
I can teach on the following areas in both undergraduate and postgraduate levels
- Cara Bailey, Thabisa Khumalo, Lisakhanya Njamela, Kayleigh Thys. (2022). The Exploration of Self-Harm Behaviour Amongst Adolescents In Sub-Saharan Africa: A Systematic Review.
- Zamuxolo Ngubane, Megan Miles, Siphindiwe Mthembu (2020). Depression Among Tertiary Students: A Collective Review.
- Luanda Mvelase, Thabile Precious Mzolo, Sisipho Ntlawuzana, Tasmiyah Oumar (2019). Decision-Making Capacity in Older Adults (60 Years Old and Above) With Major Neurocognitive Disorder: A Collective Review.
- Nompumelelo Zondi, Sandile Radebe, Rikshay Ganasen, Zomakahle Madlala. (2018). Global Conceptualisation of Dementia: Perceptions, Knowledge, And Impact of Treatment Seeking Behaviour