- PhD (Social Work) Candidate, University of Limpopo (UL)
- MSW, UL, 2018
- BSW, UL, 2016
- Forensic social work, child sexual abuse, child protection, Gender Based Violence
- Fields of practice in Social Work; Working with Groups; Working with Individuals and Families; and Social Work Research.
- Ramphabana, L.B., Rapholo, S.F., & Makhubele, J.C. (2019). The influence of familial factors towards the disclosure of child sexual abuse amongst Vhavenda tribe. Indilinga African Journal of Indigenous Knowledge Systems, 18(2). 173-188. https://journals.co.za/doi/pdf/10.10520/EJC-1aaa5063ab
- Ramphabana, L.B., Rapholo, S.F., & Makhubele, J.C. (2019). The influence of socio-cultural practices amongst Vhavenda towards the disclosure of child sexual abuse: implications for practice. Gender and Behaviour, 17(4). 13948-13961. https://www.ajol.info/index.php/gab/article/view/193427
- Arise and Shine Foundation, it is an NGO that helps learners meet their basic socio-educational needs.
- Fields of practice in Social Work; Working with Groups; Social Work Practice III; Advanced Social Work Practice; and Research Methods and Research Report.